Tuesday, June 2, 2009

More Thanks to those Great Teachers

It's the end of the school year, and things are just plain crazy over in my world. There's end-of-the-year picnics, and school dances, a graduation, and our summer swim team is in full force (yes, and the kids aren't out of school yet.) ... but wait, ACK, there's the gift for the teachers too!

Fortunately, I've got that covered too! Here's a few of the personalized stationery designs I've been making for teachers. The Apple Tree and Apple designs seem to be quite popular... I've had many order for it... but I've also had some orders for the other designs as well. I even had a request to make one into a plaque.


I made the designs non-personalized as well. Instead of the teacher's name, I used a quote. This could also be a great plaque if that teacher has a saying he or she uses all the time!

I had a teacher in 7th grade who had a plaque above the chalkboard, next to the clock. It said, "PMA will guide your way, every day." (PMA = Positive Mental Attitude) OK, so this teacher I must admit was somewhat strange... but here it is, a mere many, MANY years later, and I still remember that quote. It's a little cheesy, but some days, I really like it. :) 

0 comments: