Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Blog!

All Festive Birthday Cake Images from Betty Crocker Website

Today is the second birthday of my blog! Part of me feels like I've been blogging for longer than 2 years, it's become such a integral part of my life... Although I only blog once or twice a week, (besides this last 2 weeks when I was on vacation,) I must admit, I think about my blog a lot more often than that... new ideas I should post, taking lots of pictures, etc, etc.!

Just the other day, I reread my first post, To Blog or Not To Blog. It was a great reminder of why I decided to create a blog.

So, on those days I fret about what to post... and/or whether anyone would want to read it, I have to remind myself time sure does fly by, so any attempt to capture memories, ideas or musings is a good thing!

Thanks for reading!

P.S. I had fun surfing Betty Crocker's website to find fun cake ideas. Check out their Happy Birthday Ideas page for more pics!

0 comments: