Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Work on Shutterfly!

B.Nute productions (as A Fresh Bunch) Has a Holiday Invitation on Shutterfly.com!
'Tis the season to be jolly, right?? Yes, indeed! I'm so pleased to announce that I have my first holiday invitation up on Shuttefly.com. For a little less than a year, I've been working with a very talented group of designers called A Fresh Bunch. Most all of us have our own personal line of stationery/invitations, but together as a whole we are working on cracking the stationery/invitation "giants" online and getting our work out in the vast world!

Cocktails and Cheer Holiday Invitation by A Fresh Bunch (B.Nute productions acting as A Fresh Bunch) on Shutterfly.com
I'm so excited that this season, one of my holiday invitation designs, Cocktails and Cheer Holiday Invitation, has been accepted and is currently being sold on shutterfly.com.

This, of course, is just the beginning of hopefully more to come. I can't wait to dazzle their audience with many more of my designs in the future!


1 comments:

Pip said...

Congratulations! You are exceptionally talented, I'm pinning your stuff all the time!