Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year & New Direction for B.Nute productions!

Happiness is Being a Designer by B.Nute productions
Happy New Year! I'm back from a wonderful holiday vacation and ready to dive into my "NEW" work. No, I'm not stopping what I've been doing this past 5 years, I'm just hoping to do MORE of it... more designs, more parties, more blogging, more fun! Let me explain...

2012 was quite a year for me at B.Nute productions. Business boomed!! (Thank you, thank you, thank you!) I've been so honored by the amazing positive feedback, compliments of my work and orders I've received. This incredible energy boost kept me going for many months of full days, late nights and long weekends... but alas, I must say, my family and personal life began to take a toll.

After much soul searching and business brainstorming this fall, I realized I was losing what I loved to do the most -- DESIGN! With proofs, everyday communications, productions, packaging, shipping and more, I had very little time to create new designs, blog fun free printables or do the things I set out to do. I realized I wanted that back... but how?

Focusing on my print on demand shop on Zazzle (and potentially other sites down the road) is my answer! The beauty of a site like Zazzle is it will get me out of the proofing/production/shipping business, and get me back to the design business! More time, more designs, more blogging and more fun! Here's how:

  • No Proofing Time - Head to my shop, find a design you like, enter your party details on the right and watch the proof update on the left! No wait, and you are ready to order! (By the way, white envelopes are included in invitation orders.)
  • Fast Shipping Time - I've been very impressed with Zazzles fast shipping time-- they have loads of details on their site about shipping times, so take a look.
  • Great Customer Service - Zazzle has done a great job in my experience with customer service. They are quick to respond and answer any questions. They also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee (on production of product.) Can't beat that!
  • Questions- Although I won't be answering every email and question (Zazzle handles the ordering/production/shipping/etc.), I love hearing from you! Feel free to email me any time to ask about a design, request a new theme or whatever you'd like: questions@bnute.com

So, for now, my Etsy shop is on sabbatical as I journey down this new path. I have loads of invites to add to my Zazzle shop (that were in my Etsy shop), and many more up my sleeve I can't wait to design. Definitely email me if you can't find what you are looking for.

Thanks again for all your wonderful support. Here's to a fabulous 2013!

0 comments: