Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Party Planning 101: Resources for Planning Your Next Party

Party Planning 101: Resources for Planning Your Next Party
My daughter's birthday is coming up, and we are ready to try something different. Now that she's a tween, she's ready to take over the reigns and plan her own party! Although I've always loved to plan my kids' parties, I must say, I'm excited to see what she'll come up with. She already has several themes bubbling in her head, including games, crafts and more. Of course, I know I won't be completely out of the picture (she'll need me to drive her to buy the supplies, food, etc.), I think this will be a great experience for her.

We're going to give her a budget, and I thought instead of reinventing the wheel, I'd look out on the web for party planning worksheets, tips and more she can use.  Within only a few clicks, I found loads of wonderful free party planning resources just waiting to be printed up. There's pretty much a planning printable for any type of party, from your kid's birthday party to your annual holiday get together.

Below is just a partial list of the resources I've gathered. I've also created a Pinterest board: Party Planning 101 with loads more ideas. Such a wonderful party community on the web-- everyone seems to want to help you get plan the perfect party and have fun! So get ready and start planning.

Party Planning Resources from Around the Web

General Party Planning Worksheets, Checklists and Apps

Budget Planning for a Party

Theme Ideas

Places to have a Party

People to Hire to Help at a Party

Food Ideas and Amount of Food Needed

Game Ideas for Parties

0 comments: