Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Inspired by Birch: A Woodsy Invitation for All Occasions

Birch Inspired Invitations by B.Nute productions
Last Thanksgiving we headed to Keystone, Colorado to visit my older sister and her family. Besides our delicious turkey feast and loads of hilarious sister time, I also loved our walks in the woods. Everyday we'd layer up and tromp out of their development onto one of several trails. At one turn you'd see a gleaming panorama of the Rockies, and the next we'd be nestled among the trees.

The birch trees were my favorite. Without leaves, and with the light snow on the ground it was the
perfect monochromatic picture. Inspired by those wonderful walks and birch trees, I decided to create a new invitation perfect for the new year. I painted my impression of birch bark, and used it as the background for the invite. Then I layered it with festive fonts and a few woodsy accents - the look is just right for a Baby Shower, Bridal Shower or Birthday celebration.

Resources
Birch Woodland Baby Shower Invitation
Birch Woodland Bridal Shower Invitation
Birch Woodland Birthday Party Invitation

0 comments: